- You may download, display or print information from this Site (the "Information") solely for non-commercial personal use.
- You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, re-use, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without written permission of IBCSG. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of IBCSG. IBCSG neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with IBCSG.
- With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in any copyright of IBCSG or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
- Other IBCSG Internet sites may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of IBCSG and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of IBCSG and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
See also IBCSG disclaimer
33. SCHWEIZER FRAUENLAUF 16. Juni 2019 woman 4 woman - walking together, stronger than ever
The next IBCSG Annual Meeting will take place in Vienna Austria on March 23 and 24, 2019.
16th St. Gallen International Breast Cancer Conference Primary Therapy of Early Breast Cancer