Legal Disclaimer for IBCSG website
Legal Disclaimer - Terms and Conditions
The mission of IBCSG is to make progress in the prevention and treatment of breast cancer through the cooperation of centers around the world in breast cancer clinical trials. This website was designed to facilitate communication with the cooperative research group organization members. The information provided is to communicate information concerning the group and update communication within the group.
It is not the intention of IBCSG to provide specific medical advice, but offer resources to assist users in obtaining information to understand their health and diagnosis. Specific advice will not be provided, and IBCSG urges you to consult with a qualified physician for diagnosis and for answers to your personal questions.
Additionally, the following terms and provisions apply:
- While IBCSG uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, it makes no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the Site, which is provided "as is". IBCSG accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Site or its content. In particular, IBCSG will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. The Site includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. IBCSG does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorses, these views, opinions or recommendations. You should not take any actions, make decisions or follow recommendations based upon the content of the Site without prior verification of any facts, views, opinions or recommendations of individuals or organizations against that provided by another source. IBCSG also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. IBCSG reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Site. IBCSG accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Site, whether the result of actions or omissions of IBCSG or third party.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of IBCSG or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, IBCSG is free to use any ideas, concepts, knowhow, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. IBCSG reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
- IBCSG Internet sites may contain information on its worldwide products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to an IBCSG product or service on one of their Internet sites does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location.
- Because IBCSG has no control over and does not endorse any of the sites to which the Site is linked and because they have not reviewed any or all of the sites to which the Site is linked, you acknowledge that IBCSG is not responsible for the content of any off- Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of IBCSG.
- Although IBCSG may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions , bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, it is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. IBCSG will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing IBCSG to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- IBCSG may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- Links to this Site are permitted only to the home page. Deep linking is not permitted without the prior written consent of IBCSG.
- Framing of this Site by sites or site elements of parties not part of IBCSG is not permitted. In-line linking or any other manner of incorporating parts of this Site in sites of parties not part of IBCSG is equally prohibited.
see also IBCSG Copyright
Save the date and join the IBCSG Pink Ladies! June 14, 2020
The next IBCSG Annual Meeting will take place in Barcelona Spain on March 20 and 21, 2020.
New publications are available